Sunday, March 31, 2013

All Out April

New Challenge!

I have picked up this workout dvd for post pregnancy chubbers like me. My friend said it is amazing. I am looking forward to trying it and hoping it is suited to my split abs complex. My goal for April is to do 20-30 minutes of this lovely workout 4 days of my ever-so-busy-feeding-a-baby week.

Also....

4 miles of running a week. Sounds super simple but to a mom with no motivation and little time to motivate myself while Lock is sleeping, it sounds like a feat. A challenge!

Good luck to you guys who told me you were planning out your challenges this month too! We can do this!

And remember.....


1 comment:

  1. Go April! I like this blog fitnessista.com, she has awesome workouts and is so great at keeping you motivated. My goal this month is to just continue staying consistent with workouts and to clean up our eats a little more (we've changed to a paleo lifestyle). Love you!

    ReplyDelete